Advanced search

Marketplace Activity

Community Inventory Summary

Loading Loading....

Users who own this wine


Market Pricing

Average Retail:
$18.72 Details
W.Searcher Avg.: $18.72
W.Searcher Low: $18.72
W.Searcher High: $20.28
Avg Auction:
No Data Available
Date   Listing Low High Avg
Date Merchant Price  
Avg Marketplace:
No Data Available
Date Quantity Sale Price  
Low US Retail is updated twice a month and excludes outlier listings. Detailed listings are sourced daily from our partner, Global Wine Stocks, and may include outliers. Note that you can use the 'Report a problem' link which appears after clicking on any individual listing to notify our content team and partner of incorrect wine matches.
Auction prices are based on actual auction results (inclusive of buyerÂ’s premiums) of 750ml bottle sizes only. As auction prices fluctuate from auction to auction and some wines have limited auction activity, the average auction price is updated twice a month and derived from a proprietary algorithm.

2007 Ghost Pines - Cabernet Sauvignon (Winemaker's Blend) Cabernet Sauvignon - USA - California - Red

USA - California

Red Cabernet Sauvignon
Drink Dates
Comm: 2010-2010 VF: 2009-2022

Author WineAdvocate
Site / Blog   Trust Rating
Tasted On 02/26/2011
I found this useful: Yes | No
Author Litig8tr
Site / Blog   Trust Rating 96.358%
Tasted On 01/24/2011

This is a very unexceptional wine. Very basis in all apsects.

I found this useful: Yes | No
Author dempsey
Site / Blog   Trust Rating
Tasted On 10/08/2010
I found this useful: Yes | No
Author Scotch Fool
Site / Blog   Trust Rating
Tasted On 05/21/2010
Drink Dates 2010
I found this useful: Yes | No
Author BoozingIt
Site / Blog BoozingIt Trust Rating 98.765%
Tasted On 02/05/2010

They pull their grapes from multiple winegrowing counties. It's 100% Cabernet Sauvignon with 59% of the varietal coming from Napa County which gives it that ornateness. The other 41% is derived from Sonoma County which adds in that boom boom pow. This 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon is very dark purple in color. I get aromas of blackberries, dark cherry, cedar, and vanilla. A combination of Chai Tea, and Tootsie Rolls. Pickup flavors of blackberries, some good dark fruit, spice box and vanilla on the palate. Long finish with soft tannins and low acidity. 13.9% alcohol. This wine is well structured. I would recommend decanting it for at least 1 hour before drinking.

I found this useful: Yes | No

Sign in (or register) to create a WinePost on this wine.

A flawed bottle may be affected by cork taint, heat (maderized), oxidation, or excessive sulfur. Additionally, some people consider wines tainted by Brettanomyces (Brett), a non-spore forming genus of yeast, a flaw although there is much controversy surrounding the subject.
When the Update Twitter checkbox is selected your Tweet will automatically update to Twitter. Your Tweet will take the form 'Tasted [wine name] at [link to VinCellar wine page]'. As much of your tasting note as possible will be appended to the end up to the 140 character Twitter limit.
Record your notes on the aroma and flavor of the wine. Mark your note as private or as public and available to the VinCellar community.
Please enter an abbreviation of up to three characters to identify the source of your review. For example, IWC would be entered as the source to represent a review from Internation Wine Cellar.
Drink date is averaged using VinCellar members' most recent start and end drink date submissions for this wine.