Only VinCellar lets you create and share WinePosts and personal tasting notes with the VinCellar community...and your friends on both Facebook and Twitter.
Create your profile
- Upload your photo or image which will be displayed on your profile and any community shared content that you create
- Add a bio to tell your story
- Add a blog or website link to your profile where fans can hang on your every word
- Classify your user status as a blogger, winery designate or a member of the trade
- Make your profile public to let other users browse your tasting notes, WinePosts, cellar and recent VinCellar activity
- Upload your own wine label images
- Write and share tasting notes and tell the community what wines you like or dislike
- Create WinePosts to list your favorite wines, recall a memorable meal or tasting or start a dialogue with the community. Add video and images to make it stand out.
- Start a WishList to keep track of wines you are interested in and share it with your friends and other VinCellar users.
- Choose from five supported scoring scales including 100 point, 20 point, 10 point, 5 star and 3 star when creating a wine review.
- Update Twitter with wine recommendations, tasting notes and cellar activity
Interact with the Community
- Read and comment on other users’ WinePosts and Wishlists
- Search community tasting notes to find information on specific wines
- Follow your favorite community reviewers by browsing their public profile pages or subscribing to their individual RSS feeds
- Add the Facebook application, My VinCellar to share what you are buying and drinking with your personal community of friends
- Follow @VinTweets for a stream of all VinCellar community tweets on Twitter